shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have a LOGR legacy set with an asscher?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post pics if you have one of the LOGR legacy style rings with an asscher. I am thinking of setting my peridot asscher and want to see what it might look like

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I could be wrong but I don''t think I have seen one on PS and I have done plenty of searches on the Legacy ring on here. Because the legacy is meant for a cushion you would have to have it customized for an asscher.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Mochi tried to fit one in there, and it wasn''t a perfect fit, and looked awkward, so she decided against it. There''s a thread somewhere. I wouldn''t do it. It''s meant for a cushion, and a round would do as well, but not an asscher.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Someone did. Can''t remember who, but wasn''t it a slightly elongated Asscher-ish emerald cut of a spessartite?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I can''t recall anyone doing it, though I do remember Mochi considering it. The fit was not perfect and just looked ungainly. I think LOGR can custom make it for an asscher though, can''t they?

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve wanted to use the "Legacy" for my asscher as well.

I might be wrong, but do I remember someone ended up with a WF custom setting that was pretty similar?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
TL, it was yours that I was thinking of! Unless you were just quoting someone else and the ring is not yours? I'm confused from this thread now.

TLspesseveningsun2.JPG

Here's the thread I found it in: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/can-i-please-see-your-logr-legacy-style-rings.121743/

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/4/2009 9:55:13 PM
Author: fierypyropixy
I've wanted to use the 'Legacy' for my asscher as well.

I might be wrong, but do I remember someone ended up with a WF custom setting that was pretty similar?

Found one:
WF Version

ETA: Realize it's not an asscher . . . more for the idea that it could be customized to work with one. Having a ditzy night.
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results