shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you wear a watch if you also have a bracelet on?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I''ve been thinking about the world of bracelets lately (I don''t own any right now) and I am conflicted. If I wear a ring and my watch on my left hand and a bracelet on my right hand I feel like it could be "too much." For special occasions maybe if the bracelet was small and tasteful, but I''ve come across all these fun charm-type bracelets? There was also a thread about these really cool glass bead bracelets (I think Diamondfan has them, but of course now that I want the thread I can''t find it.
20.gif
) What do you think?!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes go for it, to me it''s not to much at all. Depending of course!!!
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think it is too much. I sometimes wear braclets on the right and a watch on the left. I can't wear a braclet and watch on the same wrist as they bang together and bother me. Go for it D!! hehe
9.gif
11.gif
12.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I like to wear a watch and bracelets on the same wrist. I love this look! I often wear an antique watch with a pearl bracelet. I like layering and stacking, but I totally understand the clanking issue. YAH--go for it!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i love jewlery. i wear a bracelet and a ring on my right arm and a watch and a ring on my left. sometimes depending on what i am wearing i will add another bracelet to my right

meresal

Ideal_Rock
My wrist felt kind of bare with only a watch after a while, so I found this really cute chain at Tiffany. Is say Go for it!! I love it, and I've gotten tons of compliments...

ETA: I also wear a RHR

ringwatchbrad2008 002.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well you know I don''t think it''s too much!
9.gif

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t. In fact, I don''t even like to wear my watch with a ring on the same hand (luckily, I''m left handed, so I wear my watch on my right).

It really depends on the watch/bracelet, though. My watch is like a chunky, vintage gold bracelet that just happens to have a watch face, so another bracelet would be overkill.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I only like a watch alone most of the time, but the issue is that I hate the watch banging into the watch or scratching it. I am left handed but I do wear it on my left hand.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love how it looks when people wear a watch with a bracelet, but it drives me crazy when I try to do it! I have a men''s size Rolex and thinner bracelets get caught between the links which is also annoying. I have a rose gold one that is about the width of meresal''s chain in her picture that works, though. But I like to wear my watch a little loose so sometimes the bracelet gets under the watch when I wear them together.

I agree with you that it sometimes feels like a little much to have watch on one wrist and a bracelet or two on the other wrist, but that''s what I do most of the time when I want to wear a bracelet.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I pretty much never wear a watch (that''s what cell phones are for :) but if I do, I won''t layer. I just can''t stand having my jewelry make noise or rub together. I do love the look though - Meresal''s is perfect!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops I meant the bracelet banging into the watch...

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''ve worn a chain bracelet with my watch for many (maybe 20) years. It doesn''t compete with the watch. When I wore YG, it was an Omega gold 7/12" chain. Now I wear platinum rings, and a stainless watch, so it is a flat link Italian silver chain.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I always wear a watch on my right wrist and a bracelet on my left...but even though I like the look of both on the same wrist i dont because of my obsession with not scratching my jewelry.I think the look of wearing a bracelet with a tank watch is classic.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I usually wear one or the other. I''m just not comfortable with both. I love my watch so that''s what I usually choose unless I''m really dressing up.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t wear a watch very often, but probably wouldn''t wear one with a bracelet. Too much on one arm for me.

By the way, I have a feeling you were thinking of the pandora bracelets, here''s a thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/murano-glass-sterling-and-gold-charm-bracelets.67843/
There are other threads I think as well. Try searching for pandora in the threads.

I started with a pandora bracelet, but have moved on to Troll as they have the most beautiful glass bead selection. They are quite stunning in person. I bought a Troll bracelet (had a pandora first, but it pinched the little hairs on my arm and wasn''t comfortable for me. No problems with the Troll). Most Troll beads do not fit on Pandora bracelets, but all Pandora beads fit on Troll, so I can use my Pandora beads on my new Troll bracelet. Whew, that sounded confusing! I have a few Chamilia and Biagi beads as well.

Diamondfan is right, though. It''s very, very addicting, so watch out if you start one! You''ll be dreaming about the next bead you want to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results