shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you know most expensive ring in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sheena

Rough_Rock
WORLD''S MOST EXPENSIVE RING
THE LONGEST LIST OF THE LONGEST STUFF AT THE LONGEST DOMAIN NAME AT LONG LAST

According to Donald Trump, the world''s most expensive ring is the engagement ring he presented to Slovenian model Melania Knauss and is reportedly worth $2 million, had he not had it engraved would be valued at even more.

The ring, a 12 karat flawless emerald diamond set in platinum came from the best diamond dealer in New York State, the House of Graff.

What can you say about it?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What can I say? I think it''s a waste of money. A 12 ct. emerald sounds fabulous & glamorous in theory, but would be too uncomfortable to wear. If my husband decided to indulge me with $2 mill. worth of jewelery, I''d expect him to think clearly and give me a number of pieces that I could rotate around, not just one giant diamond that would feel awkward on my hand. lol!

What was Donald thinking?
20.gif
(hehehe)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure donald knows just how expensive rings can get LOL. Wasn''t paris hilton''s engagement ring 24 carats and worth 16 mil or something???

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For Trump it''s all about the bragging rights. I''ve heard she only wears the wedding band (as if that isn''t enough bling!)

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 11:51:37 AM
Author:sheena
WORLD''S MOST EXPENSIVE RING
THE LONGEST LIST OF THE LONGEST STUFF AT THE LONGEST DOMAIN NAME AT LONG LAST

According to Donald Trump, the world''s most expensive ring is the engagement ring he presented to Slovenian model Melania Knauss and is reportedly worth $2 million, had he not had it engraved would be valued at even more.
Considering the source, I do not believe that THAT is the world''s most expensive ring.

After all, according to him, Trump Hotel is the most luxurious in the world, Trump International is the best golf course in the world, Trump Soda is the best drink of all time, and... for most of those things, it''s an opinion of one.
9.gif

Just to take a guess, but if this is a trinket the sultan of brunei''s son gives a singer he admires, what do you think members of that family give among themselves?: http://www.loveanddiamonds.com/news/diamond-necklace-and-ring-mariah-carey-receives-4-million-gift-from-sultan-s-son.html

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trump is a nuttball. He loves to make outlandish statements. I think he said awhile back ago that he had the most real estate in NYC and turns out that isn't true. I think that is why he is successful because he love to embellish the truth. Look now there is a thread about it. hehee

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 2:56:24 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I''m not sure donald knows just how expensive rings can get LOL. Wasn''t paris hilton''s engagement ring 24 carats and worth 16 mil or something???

I thought it came out that it was a fake.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 6:51:02 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 9/21/2007 2:56:24 PM
Author: kcoursolle

I thought it came out that it was a fake.
I really have no idea, but you could be right! 24 carats is pretty obnoxious!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
No WAY is Trump's ring is the "most expensive" ring ever.

Even if you don't account for inflation & exclude Elizabeth Taylor's THIRTY THREE CARAT ASSCHER or SIXTY NINE CARAT PEAR .. both from Richard Burton ...

The 5+ carat PINK diamond Ben Affleck gave to Jennifer Lopez ALONE would Trump the Trump ...
20.gif
Or the 5+ carat BLUE diamond she's gotten since from El Sleazo.

Trump ... what a ... heh ... Massinglill Vinegar & Water

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 8:30:59 PM
Author: decodelighted
No WAY is Trump''s ring is the ''most expensive'' ring ever.

Even if you don''t account for inflation & exclude Elizabeth Taylor''s THIRTY THREE CARAT ASSCHER or SIXTY NINE CARAT PEAR .. both from Richard Burton ...

The 5+ carat PINK diamond Ben Affleck gave to Jennifer Lopez ALONE would Trump the Trump ...
20.gif
Or the 5+ carat BLUE diamond she''s gotten since from El Sleazo.

Trump ... what a ... heh ... Massinglill Vinegar & Water
lol.gif

Frankly, he ought to take a tad of that money and go to a good hair stylist...
20.gif

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I think its stupid that the claim was made by Trump himself. How trustworthy...
20.gif

As far as the cost, its a boatload of money but its all relative. What''s 2 mil to a guy like Trump? A drop in the bucket I assume.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump is a silly guy with an overblown ego. But I wouldn''t sneeze at a 12 carat EC, no way, no how. Now a 69 carat pear? That may be a wee bit ostentatious even on this gal''s large hands, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results