shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a wedding date already?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sred2

Rough_Rock
BF and I have been thinking that September 19th 2009 sounds nice...

We''re not officially engaged yet because we''re currently living with my parents while we save for our condo (which we will be buying this year!!!!) so he refuses to propose while we''re a) living with my parents and b) he doesn''t have a ring yet.. so I don''t know when to expect a ring.. but I KNOW our wedding will be in 2009...
9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 5:09:12 PM
Author: MissErin
Oh this is a tough one... Eric and I both talk about an October wedding because we love Fall and the colors are gorgous. But... If I actaully get my dream wedding at Lake Louise Canada (picture below) then I may have to look into summer months for weather purposes. :) Either way it will be a dream and I can''t wait!!
erin lake louise is beautfulllllll!!! the color of the water is so milky blue. would you get married in the chateau there? i got connections if you would!!
31.gif
not really, my dad''s bandmate from high school''s brother is (was? who knows...) the manager of that place.

and bee, i would love to get married in a castle...mmmmm. too bad they don''t have any in the states. i should get to work on building one...
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results