shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you ever wonder...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I was just poking around on the LIW forum and then the Rocky Talky forum...and I began to wonder:

Do you think it ever happens that we have one woman posting as a LIW on Pricescope while at the same time, unknowingly, her boyfriend is posting in Rocky Talky to ask advice on her ering?

How funny would that be?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Not the same threads you were using as comparison...but do you know about the boyfriend who was posting for ideas on his proposal plans, and the girlfriend recognized it was him. She posted a reply in proposals promising not to return...and not to peek?

And one of the most incredible ring designs was posted by a boyfriend yet to propose...and after posting a few threads, realized she may recognize him and he had all his identity altered through the thread. It happens more than you think. Why they don''t write in broken english or use a totally different region, or say the si is 10 years older or a different profession is beyond me. I am confident I could come in stealth like...undetected. After all who wants to let the cat out of the bag?

I did like your scenario though. It would be cool.

§

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Hrmmm if it was my BF I could find out considering his comp is just behind me
10.gif
if I was not home that would be a different story :razz: but yeah I think it possible and has probably happened on more then one occasion
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2007 10:31:29 PM
Author:tberube
I was just poking around on the LIW forum and then the Rocky Talky forum...and I began to wonder:

Do you think it ever happens that we have one woman posting as a LIW on Pricescope while at the same time, unknowingly, her boyfriend is posting in Rocky Talky to ask advice on her ering?

How funny would that be?
As a matter of fact, it did happen!

When I was a LIW in 2005/2006, a guy called argh&stuff came on here for advice to find a beautiful "tulip head" ring on a budget for his lovely GF. Posted on the LIW board as a GIW (guy in waiting) too, here.

And then who appears other than his the GF fisherofmengirly, posting here about how anxious she is for her wonderful BF to propose. She started trying to describe her ring and we finally realized who she was... It was pretty funny!

It was pretty neat getting the two sides of the waiting game. They are both very sweet people! They''ve been married for almost a year now... aw.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results