shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you ever wonder what your dog is dreaming about?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
My dog is one of those dogs who dreams a TON! And in her dreams, she kicks her legs, makes little whiney noises, barks, sticks out her tongue, all kinds of fun stuff! Every time I see her doing this, it makes me crazy that I have no idea what she''s dreaming about! I at least want to know whether they are good dreams or bad!

Today, while I was getting ready for work, my pup was upstairs sleeping like she always does. Normally I have to go up and wake her up to get her to come downstairs before I leave. But out of nowhere today, she bounds down the stairs, her nose up sniffing the air! She goes over and sniffs her bowl, but that wasn''t what she wanted. She ran into the kitchen and sniffed in there, but didn''t find anything. Then she came over to me and jumped right up onto my lap to sniff my breakfast (a bowl of crispix cereal)! I was so surprised, because my dog is a really picky eater and doesn''t even usually like human food unless it''s meat! So I offered her a crispix, and she sniffed it, and dropped it. It was so weird! I''m convinced that she was dreaming that there was some sort of good food for her downstairs, and then when she woke up she tried to find it. Dogs are so silly!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, dogs are so silly but so cute! I have always wondered that and concluded that the only things that could invoke such emotions even in their dreams must be something to do with bone, cheese, biscuit, walk, cats.. something along those lines.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha ha ha ha ha. I always wondered that too. Mazie''s legs are always in motion like she is running, then she woofs. She must be dreaming of something. DH and I love dogs, they are so loving and great companions.

Linda

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Mine are dreaming about the squirrel peeing on Ellen''s doormat!
9.gif

LS

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 7:09:52 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Mine are dreaming about the squirrel peeing on Ellen''s doormat!
9.gif

LS
lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results