shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you ever stop wanting a pretty one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking about changing my name to Igottaprettyone, but then it dawnes on me that I have already discussed getting some ACA studs for everyday wear with the future FI(and he''s going to let me
30.gif
) which leads me to believe the quest for a ''prettyone'' might indeed be a life long task *sigh*
31.gif

And there are so many things the name can mean... let''s play

25.gif
iwannapretty"body".......LMAO!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like DiamondSeeker said to me once when I asked her about a name change when she found her rock, she will always be a DiamondSeeker LOL!!! I think most of us are
37.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your right. hehe

I wanna pretty paint job in the bedroom. hehehe

I painted it orange years ago and do not like the color and picked a blue but it looks a little light. So I hope it turns out pretty.
9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
lol skip.

I wanna pretty new car.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes.
17.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
oh that''s an easy question. uh, no.
2.gif

we''re women, woman! we''re always lusting after something! a new pair of shoes, a new sparkly, a new handbag, a new pair of jeans, a new car, a new hairstyle, and a new (fill in the blank!)

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I wanna whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. (until I get it and move on to the next thing-wow, that sounds really shallow
8.gif
)

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
lol, yeah wouldn''t it be nice to be completley contented?!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/11/2007 5:37:25 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
lol, yeah wouldn''t it be nice to be completley contented?!
I think sometimes yes, but then would miss the fun of plotting and lusting after something, but then realize I am pretty contented after all. Perhaps that is the best way to be...
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results