shape
carat
color
clarity

Do these styles work together in a stack?

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
The middle is a CZ ring just to try this marquise style out, but I was considering having DK make me one that matches my rings in profile. Can’t decide if it would work or be too much and take away from my engagement ring. Would a third matching ring or a different style look better? Would love feedback!
3FD832CE-4843-44DA-8CBA-204CA40DE981.jpeg 3FE18250-16FF-4E82-BC9A-A60CEA8262CA.jpeg

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think you need the middle ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's kind of a lot of diamonds (pave) which makes it less interesting in my mind. I think instead of the middle band I would add some kind of metal band (I would do yellow gold but that's me). Maybe something with texture, silk polish maybe. Or add something with some spaced out pave (mostly metal).

Try on a thin engraved band and see how that looks.

I think you need to add something more different than another diamond band... Just my opinion though

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I would switch the order of the two bands.

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Have you thought about maybe an engraved band or something with a coloured gemstone? I think that may help the stack pop more than a second diamond band.

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
Have you thought about maybe an engraved band or something with a coloured gemstone? I think that may help the stack pop more than a second diamond band.

Not sure on an engraved band, but I could try some on. Was thinking of maybe a mixed gemstone/diamond band to add on or a rose gold pave band.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think a twist band would be pretty in the middle.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results