shape
carat
color
clarity

Do any of you feel like you drive your jewler crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I feel think I must drive my jewler crazy! Now that I put my new RB stone in my ring I want them unsoldered. I really want to show off the beautiful new stone and hubby feels like the soldering makes takes away from the stone...With the flaw marquise it seem to hide the flaws some with them soldered plus the stone was so large it stuck out plenty even soldered. I orginally soldered them for twisting but it helped hide the flaws. Now I want to have them unsoldered and just sized smaller..... But I am almost embarrassed to go back in there. I had them make the set, solder the set, reset the center stone and now here I come again to unsolder and resize. Now granted I am paying for all of this but I am most feel like the guy is going to say OH MY!!! Hubby doesn''t like them soldered thinks. Have any of you ever feltl like you were embarrassed to walk back in ??

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I understand what you are saying but as long as you are paying for your pleasures you are good for business!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Ronda just blame it on your husband! I''m sure your jeweler has had many other customers that were a lot more trouble than you could ever hope to be. You deserve to have your rings the way you want them and that''s what the jeweler is there for.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Woobug, I''m sure the jeweler is glad of your business and seeing as you''re not difficult or demanding, why should you be embarrassed? I''m sure they''d be glad to see you and help you out.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
The more you are in his store means you aren''t spending time in another jeweler''s store, which only means future business from you. Don''t feel bad! And no, you aren''t the only one who has done this -- they see this all the time.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo - don''t even have another thought about bothering the jeweller! It is all business to him, customers and their jewellery make pay days possible!

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Woo,

People will sometimes make their jeweler crazy with their demands but folks who bring in a steady stream of easy work are definitely not among them. These are called customers. You should definitely not feel bad or embarassed.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Woobug that''s what he''s there for. Your not going in and giving him a hard time or making him want to pull his hair out. You go to him because you ( hopfully ) like his work enough to keep going back. So to see you keep coming back is more like a complement then anything else.
emotion-5.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the encouragement.... I stopped by and dropped off the set. He said he could express it .....hehehe for an extra charge and I could have it back today. I have spent a fortune there and he was nice as always :) SOOOOO THANK YOU! I just feel like a goofball

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
hehehe....I did blame it on my hubby... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results