shape
carat
color
clarity

DNC Protestors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Hello All!! I thought this was entertaining and maybe some of you will as well...
I live in CO and work in Downtown Denver...so I have a front row view of all the action
9.gif

I thought I would share a story and picture about a group of protesters here yesterday so you can see what the news didn''t.
9.gif

These protesters were gathering in front of the US Mint to try and levitate the building
20.gif
. They interlocked their arms, held hands and did a chant. Then they placed their hands on the fence and tried with all their might to lift the building (think of the old "light as a feather stiff as a board" game). Well it didn''t work...unfortunately (It would have been nice to literally see money falling from the sky). Maybe the 200 people rather the expected 2,000 was the reason they didn''t succeed. Hopefully they''ll try again with a larger group before the end of the week
9.gif

Anyway...here''s the picture of them trying to lift the building.
9.gif

US Mint.JPG

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Haha!
5.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Add to that the fact that many of these ''protestors'' outside the DNC, supposedly Dems trying to draw attention to causes they believe in, like environmentalism for instance, were unable to identify major Democrats or current administration officials, when shown photos of these folks. I''m talking about high profile people like Nancy Pelosi and Dick Cheney. Could not identify them from their photos.

Very informed. Very intelligent. Very typical. Looked like an episode of JayWalking on The Tonight Show.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results