shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY website I found

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Just thought you guys might be interested :) I found it while I was looking up floor lamps and receptions (dont ask, i watch platinum weddings and think i can do that too lol)

anyways heres the link, hope it helps someone :)
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/liganddec.html

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
My sis-in-law sent me that website! Of course, it was AFTER my wedding but still... really cute stuff!!!

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Thanks smurfy, this is EXACTLY the kind of website I''ve been looking for
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
thanks guys! im glad i could help someone out :)
i think i might get my apothecary jars from this site, they dont seem too expensive
i think i will only get about 3 really big jars so thats only about 60 dollars and the rest of the littler jars for around 8 bucks are super cute :)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2009 9:41:28 AM
Author: Smurfysmiles
thanks guys! im glad i could help someone out :)
i think i might get my apothecary jars from this site, they dont seem too expensive
i think i will only get about 3 really big jars so thats only about 60 dollars and the rest of the littler jars for around 8 bucks are super cute :)
Michaels might be cheaper for that actually than having to pay shipping on top of the price. Save up the 40% off coupons and buy em one at a time.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results