shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY Brides: Finding graphics/borders for programs?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies!

I have a DIY question. FMIL is making/designing our wedding programs. We received the prototypes today, and they''re fine- but something is missing. I would like to add a little border or a design in the corner. I''d prefer damask or toile or some modern-ish floral flourish (look at any online invite store- there are TONS of wedding invites with similar styles).

But being that these are DIY programs, HOW does on obtain such a graphic? We''ve looked at MS publisher and Word, I''ve looked at free Hallmark and Wilton templates online... I can''t find anything
5.gif
Is this even possible? Where should I go to find graphics?? Our colors deep red, ivory, dark brown, and gold, if that helps.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
What about something like this?

brown7181.jpg

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have photoshop? If so there are a ton of free (or really cheap) brushes that you can buy to add a little something extra. That is what I used for the inside parts of our invitations Here For the outside I got the patter from Istockphoto. They might not have what you are looking for though.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, all.

Jaylex- that was JUST what I was looking for :) I used the free trial to snag a little flourish & then canceled my subscription... What a FAB site! If I had known that site existed I might have DIYed a *whole* lot more than I did... Or at least what few DIY projects I completed would have looked far more professional than they currently do. Live and learn! Anyway- major thanks!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2009 3:59:46 AM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
Thanks, all.

Jaylex- that was JUST what I was looking for :) I used the free trial to snag a little flourish & then canceled my subscription... What a FAB site! If I had known that site existed I might have DIYed a *whole* lot more than I did... Or at least what few DIY projects I completed would have looked far more professional than they currently do. Live and learn! Anyway- major thanks!
You''re so welcome! Glad I could help!

I''m sure everything is gonna look great! Make sure you post pics!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results