shape
carat
color
clarity

Disneyland is free on your birthday in 2009

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
oh wow- how cool!

DH and i try to visit once a year- usually in the fall/winter when attendance is down. his bday is is mid-january- perfect!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s very kind of them, but I cannot think of anywhere I would rather be LESS on my birthday!
2.gif

I hate crowds though...I''m such a grumpy old lady!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 4:24:24 PM
Author: neatfreak
That''s very kind of them, but I cannot think of anywhere I would rather be LESS on my birthday!
2.gif

I''m with you!

I''m forced to go to D-land at least once a year by the kiddos. It is torture for my grouchy germophobic self. OTOH, I do enjoy Sea World and the Wild Animal Park...In the winter. When it is not hot. And there are no crowds.

I do applaud the marketing effort on Disney''s part. Lots of people go for special occasions. DD is already planning a trip to Disneyland for her b-day.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That's awesome! DH and I haven't been to Disneyland since 2001. We'd love to go again but not sure about going with a 1 year old. Too young?

TGal, sounds like a great plan to play hooky and go to disney with Amelia on your birthday next year!
1.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
YIPPY! D-Land is my FAV place in the world...and since I am a premium annual pass holder (as is my entire family) instead of a free trip, I get a free gift card that day for the price of a ticket!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 9:40:12 PM
Author: snlee
That''s awesome! DH and I haven''t been to Disneyland since 2001. We''d love to go again but not sure about going with a 1 year old. Too young?

TGal, sounds like a great plan to play hooky and go to disney with Amelia on your birthday next year!
1.gif
Honestly, I think a 1.5 year old is kinda young (which is how old Amelia will be). I wouldn''t take her for a whole day...it''s the perfect opportunity to go for a few hours as a nice distraction.

And I''m with the rest of you...I normally wouldn''t care to go to D-land for my bday, but since it''s on a Monday I''d probably be working anyway so might as well hang out with the kid and do something fun!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 4:24:24 PM
Author: neatfreak
2.gif

Hahaha! That''s exactly what I thought! I''m also a grumpy old lady!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So is Disney World in 2009. Just announced yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results