shape
carat
color
clarity

Disneyland in less then 24 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 9:37:57 PM
Author: princesss
Blue Bayou is my favourite! I was so upset when I found out they don''t have it in Orlando. Boo.

Haha, MissErin, somebody said the date today at work, and I got all excited thinking about you at Disney tomorrow. I''ll be thinking about you, and you''d better get back here ASAP to tell us what happened!

(BTW, if you don''t announce your engagement in pink, you should definitely be wearing a pink shirt tomorrow. What''s more princessy, proposalized, and pretty than pink?)

*sprinkles PS fairy dust*

It''s funny you mention the pink clothes!! hehe I actually got two shirts today. One is white and very "prosose to me because I look like a bride" and the other shirt is pink and black that totally screams Erin at Disneyland. Granted I can''t make the choice... haha It still made me smile you brought that up!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Have fun at Disney :)

Not much longer to wait now :)

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Have a great time today!!!!!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! Today is the day!! I am getting ready for a day to remember. :) Thank you to everyone who has supported me with all this!! This is going to be AMAZING!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Erin!!! Enjoy every second of today! It will certainly be a day to remember. PS fairy dust coming your way, even though I don''t really think you will need it!!!
3.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
WOOHOOO, THE DAY IS HERE!!!! Have a great time, and report back to us when you can!! YAY!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness today is here!! I''m so excited!!! I can''t wait to hear how he does it!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
im so exitied for YOU!!!! EeEeEeEkkk!!! once you get a chance to come online you better have a story with LOADS of pictures to share!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
1 hour til gates open! Have a magical day!
36.gif

ETA: Happy 3 year anniversary!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enjoy it!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Haha I was so excited yesterday and today thinking, holy crap, Erin is getting proposed to today!!!
36.gif
Can''t wait for the details!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Miss Erin,

You''ve been popping in and out of my head all day today!!! I keep thinking "OMG, right now she might be getting engaged...like, THIS very second..."

It keeps puttin'' a smile on my face as I do some boring, tedious stuff, here on the computer, LOL!!!

I hope you have a wonderful time today!!!! Enjoy every single second
2.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah I forgot to add Happy 3 year anniversary!!!!!

Oh my goodness I can''t wait any longer! Do you guys think it has happened yet?
9.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I just drove by Disneyland and I thought about MissErin. I certainly hope today is her day!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thinking about you and your big day, MissErin! I can''t wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Erin, I''ve thought about you a few times today and I hope you''re having a WONDERFUL time! Can''t wait to hear all about it!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I live by Disney World and me and my SO are going to Islands of Adventure on Thursday so I''ve been thinking of her all day! I think I''m nuts hahahah. She makes me want to go to Disney all over again. The best part is my SO''s brother works for Disney so we get to go whenever we want
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
uggggggggggh i cant wait any longer!
killing me softly with pricescope..killing me softly while erin gets proposed to
i cant wait any longer...la la la la la

i just wrote that song, hope you liked it lol

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG MissErin, I can''t wait for an update!! I hope your day was as wonderful as your wildest dreams!
9.gif

Happy 3 year anniversary!
9.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Disney closes at midnight tonight and it''s only 7:38pm.
tapping.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I didn''t have work in a few hours, otherwise I would be uploading pictures and telling a MAGICAL story!!

Bottomline - I am now Eric''s fiance!! :) His proposal was devine!! One Disney should write down in the love stories catagory.

I PROMISE to get pics and the FULL story up soon!! But sadly, I must get some sleep for work. :)

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Woo, congratulations! Can''t wait to hear it all!

sera

Ideal_Rock
OH!!! I just looked at the clock and saw it was after 12:00am and thought, "OH! I wonder if MissErin is back and has posted?!"

YAY! Congrats!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 3:19:35 AM
Author: MissErin
I wish I didn''t have work in a few hours, otherwise I would be uploading pictures and telling a MAGICAL story!!

Bottomline - I am now Eric''s fiance!! :) His proposal was devine!! One Disney should write down in the love stories catagory.

I PROMISE to get pics and the FULL story up soon!! But sadly, I must get some sleep for work. :)
cheerleader1.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader1.gif

Can''t wait to hear the story!!!!! It sounds like it was dreamy!!
love1.gif

(Seemed like an occasion to whip out all the special smilies!)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awwww congratulations :) I am sure your proposal was absolutely magical and we all can''t wait to hear it :) and see photo''s :)

Sweet dreams Erin.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!! So excited to hear how he did it! I''m thrilled for you

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
this was the first thread i checked this morning and all i can say is WOOOOHOOOO
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
!!!!

i can not wait for the rest of this story and those pictures missy!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I can''t wait to hear more! Congrats!!!!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no come back and update!!!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
YAY Miss Erin! I thought about you this weekend and was hoping you had the best day of your life. Can''t wait to hear all about it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results