shape
carat
color
clarity

Disneyland At Christmas: Any Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sobe_004

Rough_Rock
My and my girlfriend (hopefully soon to be fiancee) will be going down to Disneyland Dec 19-22. I''ll be asking her on the first day we are down there to make the whole weekend more special and that we can enjoy it all as an "engaged couple". She loves Christmas time (the sights, smells, sound, christmas lights.... pretty much everything) & Disneyland. They are her two favorite things in the world. I have the ring... a glass slipper... and a tiara... pretty much everything to make her feel like a princess. I am just having trouble figuring out the details to make it perfect and un-cliche as possible. I''ve narrowed it down to three locations, all at night.

1.) Main Street under all of the lights

2.) Cinderellas Castle (since i have the glass slipper i thought it may be perfect)

3.) Snow Whites Wishing Well

Are there any other ideas that may be better then these or any thing else that i may be able to do to make this more special? Or anything that disney can help me with thst you know with and make this more memorable for her?

Thank You Very Much

Look forward to hearing your advice

Erick Hodges

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your idea sounds great. You''ve combined some of her favorite things to make a very personal and memorable proposal.

Does she have a favorite place there?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i''m familiar with disney world, not land, and at disney you can dine at cinderella''s castle. maybe disneyland has that option too? i *think* i''ve heard of them even allowing for a little bubbly for the special event [which is off limits in magic kingdom i believe].

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sounds great!!! what character does she like more? cinderella or snow white (just a thought)? if cinderella - then I like the cinderella''s castle idea or the main street light idea. But agreed with TooPatient- where is her favorite spot at Disneyland?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
WISHING WELL.... omg you could "make a wish" and then bend down and ask her to make it come true!!!

I''m such a sap

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 9:34:53 AM
Author: ckrickett
WISHING WELL.... omg you could ''make a wish'' and then bend down and ask her to make it come true!!!

I''m such a sap
I''m a sap too then, because that is CUTE!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 3:35:27 PM
Author: lilyfoot

WISHING WELL.... omg you could ''make a wish'' and then bend down and ask her to make it come true!!!

I''m such a sap
I''m a sap too then, because that is CUTE!
Add me to the sap club. That''s friggin ADORABLE!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2009 1:08:31 PM
Author: princesss
Date: 10/13/2009 3:35:27 PM

Author: lilyfoot

WISHING WELL.... omg you could 'make a wish' and then bend down and ask her to make it come true!!!

I'm such a sap

I'm a sap too then, because that is CUTE!

Add me to the sap club. That's friggin ADORABLE!

Sap #4 right here!

There was another gentleman on here awhile back who proposed to his now fiance at Disneyland...he put a "glass" slipper on his girlfriend with cinderella there, and then got on one knee and proposed...

I'll see if I can find the thread and bump it for you. I'm sure he'll vouch for Disney being incredibly helpful!

ETA: Thread has been bumped. Title: She Said Yes! Poster: SB_Gary

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Miss Erin got engaged at Disney, and this thread has a good description of how they helped her BF. Apparently if you''re willing to shell out $, they''ll help and take pictures. Otherwise, I really love the wishing well idea.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
If you can find anyone who is a member that could get you an invite, I''d recommend proposing after dinner at Club 33

Club 33 is located in New Orleans Square

Surely someone on PS knows someone who can get you a reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results