shape
carat
color
clarity

DIRTY CAKED-ON Greasy Oven!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
What does everyone use to clean a very dirty, caked on, grease stained oven? Any miracles? I am moving out of an apartment and apparently when we used the oven food and grease or whatever burned and got stuck on the bottom of the oven and I can''t scrub it off.

Help!

Thank you!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Good question....I am doing the same thing this week (moving out of my apt and cleaning....what fun...) I am all ears on this topic as well....

I have used scrubbing bubbles and it has been fabulous on the bathroom.. I haven''t checked to see if it''s oven compatible or not.....
34.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Easy Off Fume Free Max.

I have a self cleaning oven and it''s safe on it, but still really gets it clean. I usually let it sit for a good long while and I spray it on thick.

btw- most oven doors have the ability to be removed by opening the oven to about 45 degrees and pulling up on the door. It makes getting in the back a whole lot easier when you''re not straddling the door.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep, Easy Off does the job! I use the one that works overnight and it does the trick
2.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, thanks! Tomorrow I will buy the Easy Off fume free. I remember the last time I used that Easy off and almost died (exaggerating) with the fumes!

Thanks!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
we JUST moved last weekend... and we self cleaned the oven, and then honestly, used windex I believe it was to get it off, came off amazing (and it was dirty.. we use our oven everynight...)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results