shape
carat
color
clarity

"Dings" in Cartier trinity rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I just got a Cartier Trinity band off eBay, and I noticed that there are "dings" in each band. Is that normal? I complained to the seller and she said that all Trinity bands had them, but I tried some on in Cartier the other day and didn''t notice them. Of course, I may have been dazed by the fact that I was in Cartier trying on rings...

Your feedback is appreciated!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I bought a Cartier rolling ring from signed Pieces so it was pre-owned. I asked if they could polish it up for me and they did. It looked like new when I got it. That doesn''t last long though if you''re rolling it on and off, it''s easy to scratch them up especially if they''re a little tight. I tend to take mine off holus-bolus, i.e. I don''t roll them so I hope they stay shinier longer that way. I got the one with the one pave band so it does tend to scratch more though.

I would just take it to Cartier and ask them to polish it for you. If they''re like Tiffany they should do it for free for life. Maybe ring and ask first.

Good luck!

a

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Yep once you wear them they are going to lose their pristine look- just like shoes, stacked rings, bangles, everything else you put on- its likely to get a ding or a scratch... Could you live with that?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve had mine for 4 months now, bought directly from Cartier. No dings, but would suggest you take it to your nearest Cartier, and have them polish it for you. Some stores can do this while you wait, at least mine does. Biggest thing with the Trinity is to make sure, it''s put on your finger correctly with the bands all aligned. If not, you can cause damage to the rings.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
How about the ring with all paves? Does anyone know if that dings alot? I really want one!
18.gif

I am planning on getting a plain white gold trinity ring as a back up ring to wear when traveling so I hope it doesn''t get too dinged looking with some use...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results