shape
carat
color
clarity

Digital Photo Frames

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
hey everyone,

my friend just bought a digital frame to give as a gift and i think they''re so cool! i want one. i''m a big picture person and am a sucker for cute picture frames even when i have way too many and no where to display them! haha. i think a digital frame would be great to have and display in a home. there are so many to choose from though. do any PSers out there own a digital frame? if so, what kind do you have and how do you like it?

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I have one on my registry and I want it so bad!!! I think it is a Phillips?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband got me the one from costco for mother''s day and I get so many complements on it! Make sure you check for a good, high resolution - it isn''t all about picture size. And if you have one that will take SD memory that''s awesome, you can just tuck in a gig of memory and you''ll never run out of pictures to show!!!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
sara- i''ll definitely get one with SD capabilities. what are the specs on the one your hubby got you? the one my friend got is from bed, bath & beyond (i think the brand is pandigital) and the resolution looks pretty good. not sure what the exact specs are though.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
get one with batteries so it can be hand held and passed around.
philips makes some very nice ones in the lower price range.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I bought a Phillips one from Target for my Mom in Australia. Added about 150 photos of the grand-daughter to a memory stick and my Mom was ecstatic! It works well, and has clip-on frames that you can change the look with. Has lots of slots for different memory media. Will also play short videos and has sound. Cool!

It was about $189 I think?

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone. gosh, so many to choose from!

strmrdr- that 15" one is yummy. haha. i''d like to get something for display at home (possibly hang on the wall) so i''d like something 10"+. then again... a hand held one for passing around and sharing sounds good too. have you seen the keychain ones?? i should get that for sharing pics.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Havent seen the keychain ones but 1.1 inch is mighty small.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
One of my coworkers has the keychain one and it''s just too small... you really can''t see the pictures. My ipod has a much larger screen.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
We have the ADS 7" LCD Digital Photo Frame w/128MB Memory. It has photo, music, & movie mode-Pretty cool gadget. At first I thought it was a waste of money & po''d when my husband showed it to me, but I love being able to see a slideshow of our photos
emlove.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
i agree, the keychain one is pretty small. i did see one aoub the size of an ipod though. that had a larger screen.

vegas- my friend got one that plays music too. very cool. my bf thinks it''s a waste of money. he says he could just get me a monitor! haha.
3.gif
he was being silly...i hope! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results