shape
carat
color
clarity

Different Setting Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
I like it. I''m a huge fan of Vatche settings, and I think I actually prefer this one to the one you posted earlier. The profile view is gorgeous!

Dancing Queen

Rough_Rock
oh good, i saw it and was like hmmm....this might look nice with a cushion, but let me as ask my fellow PS ladies. I think it would be much easier to wear a WB with as well. I just hope it doesn''t look too much like a princess cut when set. I wish I could see it with a cushion to get a better idea but i think the setting is really nice. thanks for your input! :)

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I also considered that setting for a cushion before, so I think the combo would look great. This Vatche setting is a bit more modern than what you usually see with cushions, but again, I think it would look fab. I love x-prong settings, they're so feminine and fluid. You may have seen this already, but Maya Moonstone has a cushion set in this setting sans pave: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mayas-cushion-finished.34850/ I also like the slim x-prong with pave from Vatche.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I like that setting, it is very unique! (btw the setting you posted earlier is beautiful as well)

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
I was totally JUST looking at that setting for a cushion. I searched to see if anyone already had it that I could see. Did you end up deciding on this one. If so I''d absolutely love to see a picture of it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results