carat
color
clarity

Did you see GAP's new logo?

Steel

Ideal_Rock

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yup, I prefer the old logo too! However, I have been loving their clothes lately!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I HATE it!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
looks like a techie website logo.. :sick:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
wow I absolutely hate their new logo-- it looks cheap and horrendous.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Eh... definitely like the classic logo better. The new one would even be better without that stupid blue box IMO. Just plain, simple font only.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
I think they've ditched it and returned to the old logo. The reception was less than stellar.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good, I have a BFA in Graphic Design and cannot believe someone actually even pitched them that logo. :o It is horrible.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I don't get to say this very often, but it's a hot ass mess.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
DearBuddha said:
I think they've ditched it and returned to the old logo. The reception was less than stellar.

Yup, but don't worry.

If you missed it or want your very own hideous gap logo you can avail of makeyourowngaplogo dot com.

:appl:

I agree.. also a degree in graphic design.. and it reminded me of something a jr high kid would come up with. I feel BAD for saying that because I try really hard to be constructive about the criticism I give about design.. but I just can't. It's crap.

I AM VERY shocked that they went back to the old logo though. I did not see such a large company doing that. Kudos for them listening. I believe they did say that a redesign is not out of the future though, but when they redesign again they will listen to the customers.

Anyway...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results