shape
carat
color
clarity

did you know what you wanted ???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock

I had a rough ideal of what I wanted before even meeting my husband. For my e-ring I wanted a solitaire-type ring in a white metal. If there were sidestones, they’d better be set into the band because I wanted the center to stand out. The center had to be round or square-cut, but nothing else (I love pears, ovals, emerald-cuts but not for my e-ring).

As for my wedding, I knew I wanted a traditional church wedding with a sit-down reception, and not too big (under 150 guests). That’s about it. Details such as colors, reception sites, wedding dress styles etc were decided and picked out with help of friends and family.

My best friend was among one of the last of our friends to get married, even though she’d been dating her man the longest. By the time he proposed, she had a 4” wedding planning binder filled with pictures, quotations and business cards!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results