shape
carat
color
clarity

Did you all know..............

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
That Mr.Clean has no ammonia in it?

That''s good news for us white-gold gals :) Now I can use some of those great sounding recipes when my SI US comes in
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really? Thanks for the FYI. Now, go get cleaning!!
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep buying Mr. Clean then use it to clean my bathrooms and go back to windex or the pink stuff I can buy at wmart. I don''t have any WG I wear everyday though so hopefully I''m not hurting it.

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to post this the other day and then totally forgot! My bottle says "contains no ammonia or chlorine bleach" on the back.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2007 10:04:37 PM
Author: Christa
I was going to post this the other day and then totally forgot! My bottle says ''contains no ammonia or chlorine bleach'' on the back.
Yup! Mine, too :) I went to the store today and just thought I''d check because I wasn''t sure. I was very happy to find it was ammonia free and I needed a multipurpose cleaner anyway.

ZoeB~ I''ll be a cleanin'' fool when that sucker arrives! As for now, I''m keeping my ring nice and dirty for it for when it comes
27.gif
14.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results