shape
carat
color
clarity

Did Joe McCain Call 911 To Complain About Traffic?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! This brings the LOLs HARD! The entitlement is just off the charts! (And I guess John McCain''s temper runs in the family!)
link

"Angry because he was stuck in traffic, a man named Joe McCain-possibly the brother of the presidential candidate-placed a call earlier in the week to 911 emergency, ABC News affiliate, WJLA, reports.

SNIP

This is the transcript of the call:

Operator: 911 state your emergency
Caller: Well, it''s not an emergency but do you know why on one side at the damn drawbridge of 95, traffic is stopped for 15 minutes and yet traffic''s coming the other way?
Operator: Sir, are you calling 911 to complain about traffic? (pause)
Caller: "F*ck you." (caller hangs up)

The 911 Operator, apparently unnerved by use of the 911 emergency number to complain about bad traffic, called back the phone number that placed the call.

The operator reached a voice mail message that said, "Hi this is Joe McCain I can''t take this message now because I''m involved in a very (inaudible) important political project… I hope on Nov. 4th we have elected John."

Outraged by the operator''s action, the man called 911 a second time. That conversation went as follows:

Caller: Somebody gave me this riot act about the violation of police.
Operator: Did you just call 911 in reference to this?
Caller: Yeah.
Operator: 911 is to be used for emergencies only, not just because you''re sitting in traffic.

WJLA reports that the McCain campaign would not comment."

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted the link to this somewhere. Can you believe it?
20.gif

I think it was in what is McCain hiding?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2008 5:00:35 PM
Author: Ellen
I posted the link to this somewhere. Can you believe it?
20.gif

I think it was in what is McCain hiding?

I missed your link! There are so many threads I never know where to post what so I just made this have its own thread!

And no, I can''t even believe it!
23.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I understand, they are hard to keep up with. It probably deserves it''s own thread anyway.
11.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I saw this when Ellen posted it. How absolutely ridiculous. Do you know how often people get stuck in traffic? I just can not believe he did this and had the nerve to be arrogant and rude about it. Tying up the line for this BS?!?! He''d better pay a nice fine.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!!!! What a t**l.

E B

Ideal_Rock
You have to be pretty out of touch with reality to think you can call 911 for a traffic report.

I honestly don''t know whether to laugh or roll my eyes, so I''ll do them simultaneously.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2008 4:32:40 PM
Author:thing2of2
''The McCain campaign would not comment.''
SO SHADY!!! If it wasn''t true ... why wouldn''t they address it?? "No comment?" So unbecoming of a Presidential candidate. I mean if he is hiding THIS, what else lurks beneath?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2008 9:01:31 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 10/25/2008 4:32:40 PM

Author:thing2of2

''The McCain campaign would not comment.''

SO SHADY!!! If it wasn''t true ... why wouldn''t they address it?? ''No comment?'' So unbecoming of a Presidential candidate. I mean if he is hiding THIS, what else lurks beneath?

Yeah, exactly. I don''t think McCain should be associating with misusers of the 911 emergency system. Who else does he associate with that we don''t know about?!!! SHADY INDEED.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I just came over here to see if anyone had posted about this - I couldn''t believe it, the entitled behaviour and his attitude are incredible!
And after being warned about appropriate use of 911, he phoned back again to complain ??!!
29.gif

I hope the authorities seed fit to fine him, this is idiocy at its best..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results