shape
carat
color
clarity

Did I get a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

00gs300

Rough_Rock
So I am newb to this site although I have read a lot of past threads to learn a lot about what I am looking for. So I think I have found the setup I want and like.
The stone is a round brilliant stone 1.2 carrots.
The measurements are 6.79-6.81 x 4.23cm

The depth is 62.2% with a table of 56%
It is and ex/ex polish and symmetry
It is an E color sI1 clarity.

I paid 9400 for this stone set in a Jeff Cooper platinume band with little diamonds set in the band. Did I do good??

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you love it, enjoy it. Jeff cooper has some beautiful settings, we''d love to see a picture..

ademello

Rough_Rock

Congratulations on your new diamond !!!

According to the color, clarity depth and table % you reported it sounds like a great diamond. As I Say to everyone: "You need to have it Appraised". Pay a Gemologist to Appraise it and you will be glad you did no matter what happens. You will be Thankfull either way. "Skipping out on a Gemologist Appraisal " can be as bad as Skipping out on a home appraisal. If you Paid good Money for a Diamond Pay Good Money for the Appraisal. Find a Good Appraiser. An Appraiser needs to check the UV Fluoresence, Crown Angle, Crown Height Percentage and the Girdle Thickness and Uniformity as well as the Pavillion Angle.

Good Luck and write back if I can help reccomend someone.

Art DeMello National Gemological Laboratory - New Bedford Massachusetts

00gs300

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys. I am very excited but wont be giving it to my girl until v day so I will post pics when I actually take possession of th ering.
It is very beautiful. Ah I cant wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results