shape
carat
color
clarity

Did anyone like messy wire wrapped bail?

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
It seems that very a few people like messy wire wrapped bail, many people think that this type of jewelry seems a little messy and is not fine enough. For myself, I only have one which was sent by my friend. She made this for several hours and have sent the making tutorial to pandahall and earned 20 $. I'm happy to get her briolette, and I think it's meaningful to get a gift that made by your friend.
Here is the briolette that made by my friend, do you like it? What's your opinion about messy wire wrapped bail? messy-wire-wrapped-bail9.jpg

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
This looks like something right off of etsy! I think it's cute, but it is certainly for a specific type of lady. yay for getting a fun piece form your friend!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
FancyPantsSparkles|1369317316|3452414 said:
This looks like something right off of etsy! I think it's cute, but it is certainly for a specific type of lady. yay for getting a fun piece form your friend!

I never got such kinds of accessories before, maybe that's why it's so special among my other jewelries. Do you think what type of lady like it?

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Someone who is a little more casual with her style, but likes accessories. Do you know anyone that wears a lot of silver?

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Yes, Some ethnic jewelry is silver. And many people like to express their religious beliefs through those silver jewelry like Jesus dying on the cross, the Virgin Mary carrying Jesus, the rosary, the chaplet, the finger rosary, etc.

AmandaK

Rough_Rock
It's messy but cute, I like it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results