shape
carat
color
clarity

Diapees & Wipees

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I have decided I need a Diapees & Wipees since DD is now in diapers too large to fit into a quart size Ziploc (my previous oh-so-stylish choice). I am trying to decide between the Dandy Damask and Feeling Groovy patterns. I cannot find these patterns locally, so I am relying on internet pictures to order. Has anyone seen the Feeling Groovy pattern in person? I cannot tell if the dark color in that pattern is black or brown. My diaper bag is black leather.

Which pattern do you prefer?

Feeling Groovy: http://01ede4a.netsolhost.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=170&Itemid=38

D&W groovy.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
I think Feeling Groovy is brown. If you want to match your bag, I'd go with the Damask.

I may just have to order one too! I like that they're waterproof.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Dandy Danmask. I don''t really like Feeling Groovy b/c I think the pattern looks like eyeballs. LOL

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Okay, Dandy Damask it is! I was feeling the urge to buy something today, and this is a fairly cheap fix.
2.gif
Babyonce.com has them with free shipping on orders over $10. I love free shipping!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have one of those but I love my diaper clutch MUCH more! Check out those first.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results