shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds On Web opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fhuici

Rough_Rock
OK, so I''ve been looking for a stone now for several weeks and I''m down to DiamondsOnWeb, WhiteFlash and Diamond.com. So far, based on my previous post, Diamondsonweb has what looks to me like the best prices. Has anyone purchased from them before? All opinions are highly welcomed. Thanks

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
I do not know anything about the other two, but I do know that a lot of people here on PS (myself included) will swear by Whiteflash.

just my .02

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Well, Diamonds on Web do have AGS certified diamonds with views of the certificate giving the crown/ pavilion angles. But on the other hand, no pictures so you have no idea how eye-clean the diamonds are, I don''t know what clarity you are looking at, but I would not buy a SI1/ SI2 diamond with no pictures. I have not bought from them so I have no opinion on their business practices. I see that they do have a 5 year upgrade policy, but what if you don''t have the funds in 5 years, you are out of luck. If there is the slightest chance of you wanting to upgrade, I would go with someone who has a lifetime upgrade policy and Whiteflash is the only one out of the three you mentioned that does. Saving now may mean paying out big later.

Can you post a link to your other thread?

I wish you well,

Bridget

Hansel

Rough_Rock
My friend got his diamond there, and I think he got a fair price. He might have been able to do better if he had gone another route. Check out DiamondsRight.com I got my setting there and I have been pretty please with them.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I got my replacement diamond pendant with them and had no problems, its a lovely stone, AGS certified and customer service was very helpful.

36.gif

fhuici

Rough_Rock
Thanks folks for your honest opinions! I decided to go with WhiteFlash. I think their prices are awesome and their customer service has been great so far.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results