shape
carat
color
clarity

diamonds.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dc1diggs

Rough_Rock
Just bought an emerald cut from diamond.com/a.k.a Ashford.com. It is a 1.51 h, vs2. 68depth, 69 table, 1.53:1, no flour. I paid 6400. I got the diamond last week and it is SPECTACULAR.

However, customer service was borderline and I''m still waiting fot the $250 gift certificate promised. Although, I did receive an e-mail from them confirming it is being processed, it has been over a week and still no gift cert; I am confident I will get it at some point though.

I would still recommend Diamond.com and internet diamond purchases in general. I got this diamond for literally thousands less than I would have at a B & M jeweler. They have very little overhead and can pass the savings on to consumers. Similar diamonds were being sold for 8-9 grand. Additionally, Blue Nile was about 1500-2000 more for similar diamonds. It''s like buying airline tickets, different prices at different times and from different companies. Do your research and spen some time on-line searching for the best deals.

The key to purchasing is educating yourself about diamonds, while paying attention to the depth and table of the stone.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP