shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds Chicago???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

j16

Rough_Rock
Has anyone had an experience with Diamonds Chicago at 5 S. Wabash?

My boyfriend and I went there this past weekend to look for diamonds. Although we had done our research before we got there, since this was our first time actually seeing diamonds together, we want to make sure we are not being sucked in by all the sparkle and glitter.

The people there seemed very helpful, gave us a little tutorial, let us use all of their tools, even told us to leave, comparison shop at other places and come back when we know that we are getting a good price for a good diamond. They seemed educated, reputable and confident.

However, since we are unsure of ourselves in this area, we were wondering if anyone had any feedback on this place. I haven''t come across any references to them on the forums here. Any information you have will be helpful.

Thanks!

avlatin

Rough_Rock
Greetings CHI-towner
1.gif
!!!

Although I have not heard of that jeweler your refering to, I thought you may want another jeweler in the area.
When my GF and I started to look, we came across a great guy, Jim Hansen, at Windy City Diamonds, 1 Wabash.
It is in the corner of Wabash and another street I can''t recall, anyways he''s a real great guy and super patient. Just like you described with that jeweler, they are great in terms of educating you, but like any big purchases, it''s good to get a few prices to compare (remember, everything is negotiable). We are still in the process in purchasing because now she may want a Sapphire center instead of the Asscher that we initially started to look for.

Good luck to you both!

a2897

Rough_Rock
check the better business bureau

a2897

Rough_Rock
I would stay as far as possible from them. I bought a setting from another jeweler and bought a diamond from them. I went on their website and saw that they had cheaper diamonds I called the next day to cancell the order and the guy sd that he would not give me back my setting that I purchased from another store until I paid him a 10% restocking fee even though the diamond never left their store. go with some who truly cares about customer satisfaction and not making money. I would go with somebody that has a money back guarantee without a restocking fee.

RUN AS FAST AWAY AS POSSIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results