shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamondmount question for the ardent fans!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chrometsav

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I would appreciate if you could tell me how accurate the grade listings are in regard the Diamondmount complimentary diamonds? Are Si1 graded stones eye clean or do you have to go up the scale? Also, what the cut estimate is like for the same diamonds? I am considering buying, but don't want it to be a false saving if the diamonds are of poor quality.

Secondly, in regard the actual setings, would you say they are as good in quality as a stock jeweller's piece?

Many thanks

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
If you do a search for LOGR or Diamondmounts I am certain you will find many answers.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Each Vendor and each piece (unfortunately) will be different. For example, a higher priced LOGR with SI diamonds will probably have SI diamonds. However, the ones under $200 don''t (even though his auctions say they''re SI). It''s the old adage that you get what you pay for I''m afraid.

If in doubt, if there''s an option to upgrade the diamonds and it doesn''t add too much to the overall cost, it''ll be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results