shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis bracelet owners... how often do you wear yours?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not a bracelet person, never have been. I rarely see a bracelet that strikes my fancy but I''ve been really taken with diamond tennis bracelets for a long time.

I just am not sure how often I''d wear it, especially as I wear a two-tone Cartier Tank daily.

What kind of diamond tennis bracelet do you have (carat weight?) and how often do you truly wear it?

I don''t like spending tons of money for special occasion pieces... I gladly invest dough into an item I''d wear almost daily, however. Do you wear yours to the office? On the same hand as your watch, in lieu of your watch?

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Mine is 3.5ct bezel set. I also have one that is alternating blue sapphires and diamonds. I don''t wear the sapphire one so often, because I think of coloured stones as being more dressed up, for some reason. The diamond one gets worn most days though, sometimes with my watch, sometimes on the other wrist. I love it with just an eternity ring of similarly sized diamonds, too. It''s a simple yet blingy look.

I love my tennis bracelet, although I wouldn''t mind upgrading it in future. I''d recommend one, I feel under dressed without mine now, but I never wore a bracelet before I got this one.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone really wear them for tennis?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2010 2:49:16 PM
Author: kenny
Does anyone really wear them for tennis?
Ha ha, I guess Chris Everett did !!

I have one, 10-11carats, yellow gold, half bezel design
I used to wear it all the time, but since I wear mostly white gold now
it sits in my jewelry box. I''m thinking about resetting the stones in a
3-prong white gold setting, not sure which one yet.

Rachel9

Shiny_Rock
They are classics wish I would wear mine more often
14.gif

I have 4 & 5 ct in plat and w/gold yes, they can seriously damage your watch if worn together.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear mine at least twice a week.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
I wear mine daily - it's 4 cts total - 6 pointer stones.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/1/2010 3:49:02 PM
Author: Rachel9
They are classics wish I would wear mine more often
14.gif

I have 4 & 5 ct in plat and w/gold yes, they can seriously damage your watch if worn together.

Good point. I also don''t like the way a tennis bracelet flops around my watch which has a very tailored classic look- santos . The watch fits bracelet style tight on the wrist. They seem to be at odds, and as Rachel9 pointed out, they scratch each other up. I tried to wear them together at first but it got too annoying, a bit too much bling for my office.

I''ve seen lovely Cartier two tone bracelets that sit tighter on the wrist and look amazing with a two tone Cartier watch.

I don''t wear the tennis bracelet too often, when I do its on the wrist alone- no watch.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have four of them and I choose one of them to wear every day.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to have one, but I felt like I was too dressed up every day. I stopped wearing bracelets all together.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I think it totally depends on your lifestyle. I have one that I wore for my wedding, and I can think of about 2 more times I've worn it in the 7 years since then. I was a kindergarten teacher and now a stay at home mom to a little boy and another boy on the way, so it doesn't "go" with my lifestyle at all...I am actually thinking about trading it in for some diamond studs. I really love the look of a tennis bracelet or a bangle, but it doesn't match too well with jeans and flip flops...I could totally see wearing if you are in dressy situations a lot though.

Rachel9

Shiny_Rock
I can relate 100% with steph, I don't wear that much stuff since the kids came lol
Oh yeah gardengloves, bracelets can act like sand paper even on 'scratch resistant' sapphire crystal watches, big NO, NO according to my jeweler and my bad choices
8.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Was my staple for decades! No more--got rid of them.

But I wear my diamond bangle (3ctw) as often as I can!

cheers--Sharon

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love mine and I wear it every day! It''s 4.5 carats, set in yellow gold. I wear it on my right wrist, and I never wear a watch at all.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you''re not a bracelet person, I wouldn''t risk spending the money to only wear it occasionally! Instead, maybe put your money into a piece you know you''d wear.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I work in an operating theatre, so definitely don''t wear my 3ct bracelet during the week, unless we go out for dinner after work or something. I happily wear it on weekends, even just to the supermarket!
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 2 ctw YG tennis bracelet and wear it more days than not. I like to wear 2 small bracelets together so I will wear a diamond bracelet with a colored gemstone bracelet and sometimes wear it by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results