shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond studs- please help me choose!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited for you! They look gorgeous! :love: Take an ear shot for us if you can!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited for you! They look gorgeous! :love: Take an ear shot for us if you can!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Those are stunning! Great choice and do share some ear shots!!! Congratulations and wear in health :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great! I am sure you'll love them.

hollyandivy

Rough_Rock
They look really beautiful. Have you received them yet? I was looking for a pair of 0.6-0.8 ctw studs too - my budget couldn't stretch to more than $2000 US so I was looking at I and J S1 studs I had one of the pairs that were initially suggested to you on my shortlist. When you decided to get larger studs I went ahead and reserved the largest of the smaller pairs :)

Can we see pictures of them in person?

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
Hi Hollyandivy,

I'm trying to be patient but Im not doing it very well! They're almost here, I'm in Australia so it's taken 4 days so far travel-wise from Houston where Whiteflash are located. They should go through Customs tomorrow and then maybe get delivered the day after, I can't wait! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time, this is a big purchase for me, and my first large international one.

I'll be sure to post an update and photos when they arrive!

I'm so glad you reserved one of the other diamond pairs, I hope you absolutely love them. Be sure to post an update in this topic so I don't miss out on seeing them!

I feel so much better knowing the pricescope gurus have given their time to help me, I wouldn't have felt comfortable making the purchase on my own.

Hopefully not too much longer now! :D

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
So happy you finally decided Mina, they are lovely! :wavey:

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
They're here, they're here!

Well, they were delivered to my house but I'm stuck at work! :mad:

My husband is on the way home and is going to have a quick look at them before I get home.

The remaining 2.5 hours left of work is going to be a killer, argh!

I'll post photos as soon as I get home, whoo hoo! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting they have finally arrived. I'll be watching for pictures.

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful packaging by Whiteflash

img_6009.jpg

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
I can't believe I finally have my hands on them, and they are bigger than I thought they would be! I couldn't wait to get home.
They are so sparkly and firey, and the settings are so dainty, absolutely perfect.
Thank you so much to all the wonderful Pricescopers who have their opinions and well wishes, I am over the moon!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! :appl: Now where are our ear shots????

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for the delay, I'm having issues uploading photos. Here they are!

img_6011.jpg

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
I ordered la pousette backings so they'd be secure in my ears as I plan on wearing them everyday.
I slept with these babies on last night and they are super comfy.

img_6012.jpg

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for the horrible ear photos, I just realised how hard it is to get a good photo. My ears look gross in these photos!

img_6013.jpg

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
I am in love :love:

img_6014.jpg

hollyandivy

Rough_Rock
Oh! They are beautiful! And they look fantastic (and huge) on you! I can see why you are thrilled.

Im in Australia too - mine were last tracked in honolulu......will probably arrive after the weekend. Xx

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results