shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond studs - Help for an Amateur

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stujin

Rough_Rock
Help for an amateur. I''m starting to look for my future wife a set of diamond studs as a surprise wedding gift. I''m not looking for anything crazy expensive but wanting a nice pair for approximately 1K. Any ideas on the type of setting to buy....what size diamonds should I be looking for in this price range? Any suggestions on PS vendors to go with for these? Anybody have a similar pair that they paid approximately 1K for that I can judge what I will be able to get? Thanks for the help...I''m confused if you can''t tell. Thanks again!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
there is no reason to go for really high color or clarity for earrings. well cut stones will sparkle like mad and hide any perception of color and no one will ever get close enough to judge the clarity. you should be able to get some nice .50-.75cttw stones with that budget. check out the ''ready set go'' selections from www.whiteflash.com

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I second Belle on the Whiteflash earrings. I have the 0.8 carat ready set go ones, and I am very happy with them. They are very sparkly, and although they are I colored, they don''t show color on the ear. If you raise your budget just a little bit, you can get her 0.7 carat ones in the 3 prong martini setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results