shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Stud Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dobie

Rough_Rock
What size is appropriate for everyday wear? I''ve been shopping around for a V-day present for my GF. Not seriously, just keeping an eye out for things that she might like when we went shopping. I''ve considered a Reed and Barton jewelry box, a 3-stone ring with sapphire, ruby or emerald (18K WG w/ 1/4 ctw for 1100 US) from Bailey Banks and Biddle and a few other things. I was browsing a local Canadian diamond wholesaler (canadian-diamonds-wholesale.com, davidsondesigns.ca and few more names that the company goes by) and found some nice diamond stud earrings. The one that interested me was 0.50 ctw G VS2 in platinum for 916 US or 1375 Cdn. On their website, it stated the diamonds are ideal cut hearts and arrows Canadian diamonds. I phoned them this afternoon and told them what I was interested in. The lady asked if I would consider non-Canadian diamonds because the selection of diamonds will be much larger. Anyhow, I just got an e-mail from them saying that they had a "crazy" season and are waiting for a new shipment of Canadian diamonds. They offered me an upgrade to 0.54 ctw G VS1 ideal cut round brilliants in platinum for the same price (916 US or 1375 Cdn). They didn''t mention if the diamonds are Canadian or hearts and arrows. I''m going to visit them tomorrow and see the (loose?) diamonds. What do you guys and gals think? Diamonds too small or too large for everyday use? They also have earrings in 14K white or yellow gold, but the saving is only about 60 US.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results