shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Setter

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

schmickr

Rough_Rock

39.gif

Does anyone know an excellent and reputable jeweler?

I recent purchase an engagement ring from a jeweler on 47TH street. I did all the right things such as getting a verbal appraisal before actually buying the stone. To make a long story short, the ring is set like garbage and I don’t want to deal with the jeweler I purchase the ring from. It has been bad experience and I just want to forget about him.

I would like to replace the head and have the stone reset by a master jeweler, a great craftsman who knows actually what he’s doing.

Can anyone recommend such a jeweler show I can my stone set the way it should and ought to be.

Please help.

Ron

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash, James Allen, Perleman''s, Wink Jones, Quest, GOG, just to name a few. I apologize if I left anybody out.

schmickr

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your reply. What I am looking for is for someone local in NYC that can fix this ring. Someone is does excellent owrk and is trust worthy.

Thanks,

Ron

39.gif

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
you can try angel diamond - they''re on 46th street.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2006 4:50:54 AM
Author: schmickr
Thank you for your reply. What I am looking for is for someone local in NYC that can fix this ring. Someone is does excellent owrk and is trust worthy.

Thanks,

Ron

39.gif
GOG is on Long Island.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results