shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond rolling ring on the way ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
So, today I ordered the Cartier replica diamond rolling ring from rollingring.com. The Cartier pricing was totally out of my reach, and I looked at the Memoire rings, but even those were SO expensive. The one I ordered is 18K tri-color gold (I have been obsessed with getting a rose gold piece lately) with .3 cttw diamonds. Here is a picture from the website, and I''ll post handpics as soon as I get it! (If I like it - if I don''t, I''m sending it back ;-)

Diamond-Rolling-Rings-3B3C352D-2T.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is really pretty, I like it.

Linda

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I really like it too, very pretty! I like white golds and rose golds!!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Please post pictures when you get it. I love the rolling rings and will likely get a plain one as a back up wedding band for travel, but I''d love a sparkely one.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is a beauty. I can''t wait to see handshots.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you, can't wait for the hand pics!!! I am loving rose gold these days too!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah, very exciting
35.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely, I can''t wait to see it!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
looks great vespergirl!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the rolling ring obession
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s great to play with while at the dentist, did that today as I sat there for 2 hours.
2.gif
39.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks really great, cannot wait to see hand shots!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh that looks great! I''m looking forward to hand-shots! Pretty, pretty...

a

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see this ring! I have been thinking of ordering from them for a long time and would like to see what your ring looks like.
I remember I posted a thread a while back for people to post their pics of rolling rings and no one responded! Now there are several with them. I''m glad they caught on, they are really classic, beautiful rings.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
*bump* - is it in??? i''ve been thinking about getting this for my mom and my sister (and one for me of course) - i''d love to see it and get your opinion on the quality etc.
thanks!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I want one too!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Viszla,

No, it isn''t in yet
7.gif
Unfortunately, the day after I ordered it, the company contacted me and said that my ring was going to be custom made, which takes a couple of weeks. The projected shipping date is 5/28. Hopefully I''ll have some pics up in early June!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this *custom making* process going to void your right to return??? I wasn't going to bring this up but the day after you first posted this another Pscoper was on here talking about going to Cartier to buy the real thing after ordering from this company & being disapointed about the workmanship. I think his name was three initials ... Msomething?

You'd mentioned being open to returning it if it wasn't up to YOUR expectations - but this new "custom" line made me nervous for you!

It might be nothing -- especially if you still *CAN* return. FWIW -- I took a risk with a company that had a couple of iffy reviews for my wedding band and have been VERY pleased with it (7 months in ... fingers crossed!).

ETA: here is his original post mentioning the company by name

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope it is beautiful when you get it. Let us know!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THat ring is gorgeous! I went to that website and found the all white gold with diamonds scattered on all three bands and fell in love with it, now I am considering buying it but I would like to see how your experience is first! I''ve been on the lookout for a RHR for a couple years now and until now hadn''t seen anything I really loved...can''t wait to hear how yours turns out!

Diamond-Rolling-Rings-BARIS3DW-2T.jpg

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Rollingring.com pictures are great.....in fact; awesome looking!!!!

But, the Tri-color "THICK" rolling ring that we ordered came in and did not look like the ring in the picture. We contacted them and we thought that they had sent us a "MEDIUM" ring instead, because the bands were not 2 mm thick as advertised. They were about +/- 1 mm thick.

The owner contacted us back and stated that was the correct ring. We sent it back and they refunded our money.

Also, the engraving is actually "stamped in" lettering and not very attractive or clear.

I hope your rings from them turn out great, ours did not, but all ended well. Rolling ring has a great return policy and we appreciate that.

Now, we are off to Cartier to get a rolling ring from them and spend more money.

MWG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi deco,

Good thought - I asked them that right away when they told me they were making it for me (they didn''t have any in my size in the 18K - I guess nost people are ordering the 14K from them) but they said that it''s not a custom order, anything that''s available as a standard from their site is fully returnable. Just because they didn''t have any in stock they are making mine, but it''s not anything different from what they offer as a standard ring, so they''re not considering it a custom order.

Still, I''m a little concerned after reading MWG''s post, but if I don''t like it, I can definitely get my $ back. Even so, I, I would prefer to get the ring I''m hoping for instead! :)

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
*bump*
did i miss the pictures?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think vesper got it yet, Visla. I, too, have been watching this thread because I want to buy from rollingring.com but I''m waiting to see if Vespergirl''s experience is positive--she''s my guinea pig, lol!
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2007 3:23:18 PM
Author: monarch64
I don''t think vesper got it yet, Visla. I, too, have been watching this thread because I want to buy from rollingring.com but I''m waiting to see if Vespergirl''s experience is positive--she''s my guinea pig, lol!
35.gif
I think she is all of our guinea pig!!! I hope you get it soon. I am so curious on the quality. It looks beautiful in the photo.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re all waiting to see how she likes it.....
11.gif
10.gif

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
i''m so impatient .. and it''s not even my ring! ha ha! guess she''s a guinea pig for all of us ;-)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup... tick tock, tick tock...even my DH is getting impatient and asking me should we just go to our jeweler and find something else for me or see if he can make it now...wah, I don''t wanna pay sales tax though, lol!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
vv nice. Waiting is always the hardest part...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results