shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Review Copies Pricescope Model

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
Their main page now includes a Pricescope-like "Find an Online Jeweler" search feature.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
The posters there even recommend PS!

From a person called "jan"

"You might try looking up a similar diamond at: www.pricescope.com This will tell you whether or not you can get a comparable stone for a better price. "

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
The site has been improving. It doesn''t have a lot of action but there is more now than there used to be. Every so often I see something there I don''t see elsewhere.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

Try it SI - you might not find it to be quite as impartial.
The site or the diamond search? The site seems pretty well run from what I've seen.

winters

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/28/2005 9:23:51 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

Ttry it SI - you might not find it to be quite as impartial.
In what way is the search not "quite as impartial"? Looks just like PS to me...

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Well - my two cents as just a consumer - I took a peek.  Interesting.... It seems to have some similarities to PS - but not nearly as nice.  The list of Internet vendors seems limited when you do a search - lots of Blue Nile stuff - and of course no colored gem section
32.gif
- but I will give them Kudos' for the following bold statement at the beginning of their diamond tutorial -

"...In many countries throughout the world, millions of couples get engaged each year with a plain engagement band. Even in the U.S., many couples choose different stones or no stones at all to symbolize their engagement. Before you purchase a diamond, ask yourself if you really want a diamond... you certainly don't need it to get engaged....."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results