shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Purchasing in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jjm1173

Rough_Rock
Good Morning all,
Sorry if this sounds like a silly question but does anyone have some recomondations on where I can shop for a diamond engagement ring in NJ,rather than go to the mall. I would like to find a place that I can pick out the stone and the setting (Build it for a lack of a better word) it''s been a long night at work sorry if I''m jumping around.

Educator

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I would not recommend purchasing diamonds at a storefront retailer! They have tremendous overhead: storefront, employees, advertising, etc. and they pass all of these costs onto the consumer! With the internet there are now several very reputable online dealers that can make your purchasing easy, affordadle, fun,and safe. Many of these retailers offer a full money back refund (usually within 30 days) if you are not satisfied.

I don't think it is a bad idea to goto your local storefront diamond retailer to get an idea of what you like, but go online to buy! I have rated some of the best online retailers so check it out and see if it helps you...

www.diamondeducation.net

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Interesting advice from someone clearly promoting an INTERNET site!

Educator

Rough_Rock
The great thing about my website is I do NOT sell any jewelry, but largely supply information about what to look for when purchasing a diamond.

I DO rank internet diamond retailers, so consumers have an idea of what places have a good track record.

Good luck with your shopping!

www.diamondeducation.net

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
So you collect no affiliation fees for listing these few sites? It says on your site that "may" be the case. Since you "may" make money off of it, I think your point of view is skewed and you are being unethical coming on here bantering your website around

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I have a great local jeweler in Northern NJ--if you are interested, please Private Message me.

Photographs of my recent anniversary diamond and set are in the SMTR forum, "matchy poochy" thread (sorry--I can't figure out how to make links).
1.gif

You can get a great diamond online--no doubt about it--and if you are comfortable, I would encourage you to do so. if I did not have my jeweler, I would have become a disciple of the internet as well. But if working with someone local is important to you, I would recommend my jeweler in a minute. We have bought many items from him and are NEVER disappointed. And, he is also very well-versed on cut and a big advocate of cut excellence, vs some of the mall establishments who know nothing and often sell inferior goods with shaky paper.

Good luck.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results