shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Novice - Stone from GoodoldGold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

embers

Rough_Rock
Hello there,

So I''m in diamond hunting mode, and I''ve been in discussions with Good Old Gold about the following diamond.

I''m a novice. I''ve been looking for several months, so I''ve picked up some knowledge, but I''m far from an expert.

Any experts out there have an opinion about:

1) This stone - everything looks pretty good, though I''m a little worried about the light leakage right in the middle.
2) Good Old Gold - reliable? negotiable?

I''ve been told (of course) that this stone is 1 in 1000, but I don''t know enough to know if it is. Sounds like hyperbole to me though. I''d really appreciate any expert opinions on this stone, as well as any reasons I SHOULDN''T like this stone. Based on what I''ve learned, it meets many of my requirements, but just a little wary about buying it from someone like this online before I see it. He does have a 100% return guarantee and I''ve read lots of good things about this place online, but wondering if anyone else has experience buying diamonds from Goodoldgold.com?

Thanks,

Embers

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome to PS
35.gif

The people at GOG are straight shooters. I myself just bought an asscher from them and was very pleased with the information I recieved from them. Johnathon was a pleasure to work with. HTH, good luck. The stone looks great btw.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/26/2005 5:21:03 PM
Author:embers

any reasons I SHOULDN'T like this stone.
If there is another, larger and with lower clarity and just as nicely cut, I'd rather take that. Otherwise... why not.

Also, there are some new AGS0 'ideal' princess cuts out and that is not one of them. Take a look on this thread about them. There are more on this forum.

But really, there is no hair left unsplit there already.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you want to go to GOG, Call ahead and make an appointment. They can get very busy, so having an appointment is the best way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results