shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Necklace Flips

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
I'm considering getting a diamonds by the yard necklace. However I noticed that the bezel set diamonds do flip; i.e. the table does not stay on top.

Would that bother you?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Oh, here''s a photo of the small diamonds flipping around.

Flip1.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It does irk me a bit but that is the look, they say that is what happens and it is not considered a bad thing.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan and I have the same necklace, but the diamonds are closer together than the one pictured. It doesn''t bother me, it''s the nature of the necklace. I am wearing Nanny''s rings on it. It''s a nice way for me to remember her.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Hey Kaleigh and diamondfan, if you''re still there - what''s the point size on those diamonds?

I''m just not sure how big or small they''re supposed to be for everyday/casual use.

Kaleigh - that''s such a sweet idea to wear your those rings on the necklace.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jo, Kaleigh might know better, my stones are nice sized but they are also really close together which helps. When it flips it does not really annoy me, it looks nice from both sides...

I love the pendant, I am currently resetting my original ering which was in a pave thing that I do not like, into something very similar to yours! I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results