shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond is loose in setting--help! (LA area recs)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can hear a rattle when I tap the shank of my ring! I know this just happens, but I don''t have time to send it in to Vatché for service before the wedding (22 days!).

I''m afraid to take it just anywhere... does anyone have a recommendation for a good jeweler to take care of this (in the LA area, preferable Beverly Hills and surrounding area)? Or am I being dumb and anyone can easily handle this?

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
23rd street jewelers. I don''t know what their backlog is like?

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
The Vatche website lists Readers Jewelers on Wilshire in SM as the only local retailer. It looks like they are a full service store.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, selkie and pear! Selkie, do you think it's important that I go to a Vatché retailer? If so I'll head straight to Reader's.

How much should I expect to pay, do you think? Crossing my fingers for under $50....
40.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
when i worked in the mid-wilshire area, almost everyone in my office went to Regency Jewelry on 3rd for their random repair needs (not so much for buying jewelry). I never had a problem with their service or work.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 2:56:13 PM
Author: musey
Thank you so much, selkie and pear! Selkie, do you think it''s important that I go to a Vatché retailer? If so I''ll head straight to Reader''s.

How much should I expect to pay, do you think? Crossing my fingers for under $50....
40.gif

I really think any reputable jeweler should be able to do it, but my first inclination is always to look for a shop that handles that designer regularly IF I have nothing else to judge them by.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results