shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond information

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Meimei

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone

I am new here. Have done alot of reading on this website. Based on information that i gathered here i decided to purchase my diamond ring from white flash. I am interested in the following diamond:

Item Code: AGS-6117610
Price: $8,650.00
Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 1.020
Color: E
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 60.3
Table: 55
Crown Angle: 34.5
Crown %: 15.4
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 43
Girdle: Thin Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 6.54-6.57X3.95
HCA: 1.1

Please let me what you think?

Sunshines

Rough_Rock
Hi Meimei,

I cant comment on the price but the specs of the stone looks good in my opinion if EVS2 is what you are looking for. Good Luck with the purchase.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The numbers are quite nice. If you''re color-sensitive, then you''ve made a fine choice. However, many people would consider going down in color (G, H, I, J) and getting a larger stone. If ideal cut, any of those color grades will appear icy white, especially face-up. Good luck!

Meimei

Rough_Rock
Hey KristyDarling and Sunshines

Thanks for replying. From your experience so far, is it safe to buy from Whiteflash? In addition, should I have the diamond appraise, or can i skip that step. I have no intension of getting insurance for the diamond.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results