shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Hoops--WF or Diamonds by Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

nola82

Rough_Rock
David kindly (and promptly) sent along a side-by-side shot and some ear shots. Here''s the side by side:

hoopcomp.jpg

nola82

Rough_Rock
Ear shot of R3291 (3/4 inch diameter, .84 ct):

r3291ear.jpg

nola82

Rough_Rock
Ear shot of R3260 (5/8 inch diameter, .87 cts):

r3260ear.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, those pictures dont help me much because they both look gorgeous on her ear!

nola82

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 2:56:49 PM
Author: tyty333
Ok, those pictures dont help me much because they both look gorgeous on her ear!

Agreed--I''m still torn.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
I think I like the 5/8 inch slightly better. I think they would go well with casual as well as dressy. They would be the ones I would pick for myself. But honestly you cannot go wrong with either. They are both beautiful.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
nola82, I''m going to be no help here, because I like them both to the point where I''d probably have to flip a coin to choose.

Neither shows much metal, just a lot of white light and sparkle. Both sit very nicely on the ear and both are an attractive diameter to width ratio.

Do you have a deadline? I genuinely think your FI will be thrilled with either pair and of course, she won''t be comparing one to the other, so she''s going to be blown away with what you pick, not thinking about the pair that got away...

Gailey, I''ve seen the occasional earshot in a hurry, where David models the earrings himself. It speaks volumes that they can still look beautiful next to stubble!
9.gif

Jen

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I love both the DBL pairs of hoops, agreed that either would blow me away! Can''t wait to see which pair you choose :)

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 4:14:38 PM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
nola82, I''m going to be no help here, because I like them both to the point where I''d probably have to flip a coin to choose.

Neither shows much metal, just a lot of white light and sparkle. Both sit very nicely on the ear and both are an attractive diameter to width ratio.

Do you have a deadline? I genuinely think your FI will be thrilled with either pair and of course, she won''t be comparing one to the other, so she''s going to be blown away with what you pick, not thinking about the pair that got away...

Gailey, I''ve seen the occasional earshot in a hurry, where David models the earrings himself. It speaks volumes that they can still look beautiful next to stubble!
9.gif

Jen
Yup, that''s the shot I remember. I shall take it with me to the grave!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I like the smaller ones - the 5/8'', the best, but I prefer small hoops - they seem more versatile

nola82

Rough_Rock
David has very generously offered to send both pairs so that I can get a look in person. He''s even including a shipping label so that I can send back whichever option comes in second. Mrs. Mitchell, my deadline isn''t imminent--the wedding is in late May--so I do have some time to take David up on his offer.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
Thats a very nice offer for him to send both! Now they''ll be no guessing or second thinking!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the smaller pair myself... more concentrated bling for the eye!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 10:43:26 AM
Author: nola82
David has very generously offered to send both pairs so that I can get a look in person. He''s even including a shipping label so that I can send back whichever option comes in second. Mrs. Mitchell, my deadline isn''t imminent--the wedding is in late May--so I do have some time to take David up on his offer.
That''s great service.

Personally, I prefer the smaller hoops as I feel they transition better from day to night, and formal to informal situations - I''d hate to spend all that money and not be able to wear them as much as I wanted, you know?

You really can''t go wrong with either pair, but if it were me, I''d choose the smaller diameter.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT is customer service!

Please do let us know what you chose, nola82, and how you like them in person.

Jen

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
That is very good customer service IMO! I too am interested with which one you decide on and why.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice for David to send both pairs. The smaller hoops look more classic IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results