shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Fan, can we pls see all yr bling in one thread?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF,

At the risk of being presumptuous and you can tell me to b..ger off if you like, but after seeing yr recent bling threads, I was wondering if you could possibly put all yr bling and their pics in one thread for us to see? I''ve seen yr amazingly gorgeous pieces in different threads but it would be just soooo wonderful to see them all together. It''d be like I''ve died and gone to heaven, diamond heaven, that is!!
1.gif
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2007 11:22:27 PM
Author:lienTN
DF,

At the risk of being presumptuous and you can tell me to b..ger off if you like, but after seeing yr recent bling threads, I was wondering if you could possibly put all yr bling and their pics in one thread for us to see? I''ve seen yr amazingly gorgeous pieces in different threads but it would be just soooo wonderful to see them all together. It''d be like I''ve died and gone to heaven, diamond heaven, that is!!
1.gif
2.gif
As her personal photographer, I am up for the job!!!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not know how to...Irina has always posted for me when I take some shots...but maybe I can resend her some photos and have her do them? Or Kaleigh can come over and we can have another shoot. She takes WAY better photos than I do!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for seeing Lisa''s lovely pieces too. I would LOVE to see her blue sapphire ring AND HER pink sapphire ring too.
30.gif

How about it Lisa???? How about YOUR own Thread too??? You and Caroline have jewelry to droooooool over.
36.gif

Linda

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
. Thank you!! Extra
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that is one of the reasons we hit it off, we both love bling and can discuss it with each other!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pls do, Lisa!! I particularly LOOOOVEEEEE yr new Rolex watch
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
! I have a Rolex, but it is nothing like yrs
8.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
lien, if you search, I think I have posted a pendant with my original e ring stone, my rolex, my current ring and eternity band, some Roberto Coin bangles in all three types of gold and my tanzanite ring. I have a couple photos of my south sea pearls but have not posted them yet. Maybe there is a way to take the photos from all the threads and put them together? Not too sure. But Kaleigh and I can take some better shots of stuff and innundate Irina once again...

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa and Caroline,

You both are so lucky to have found eachother. My girlfriends could not care less about jewelry, even my Pad''s
5.gif
14.gif
They are into buying new furniture every few months it seems LOL.

The same with my daughter. She could care less about jewelery. I asked her, who am I supposed to leave it to when I croak one day LOL LOL. Guess I will have to hope my grandsons marry, then I can give it to their wives.

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Linda, I am sorry. I think I have honestly loved bling since I was knee high. Just always loved it and it always was appealing and special to me. I hope to have granddaughters to leave some things to. I really would love them to be cherished and not just stuck in a box.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

Please post another picture of your gorgeous emerald cut diamond ring. Please warn me though. I will have to put a towel down on my computer keyboard to catch the drool.
30.gif

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, Lisa and I will have to clean it first! My shots were STINKO. She came to my house the other day with her special cleaner and even brought her own lint free toilet paper. I was cracking up. She was like a girl scout, I could have had linty tp that would be inferior for cleaning bling! Her stuff is drop dead gorgeous, her two colored rings are amazing and all of the pieces I have seen are just wonderful. She has an eye and knows quality which is great.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

I know how you feel. My daughter jokingly told me she would sell my pads on e-bay. Be still my heart. She laughed so hard, she said the look on my face was priceless.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
The both of you do and it sure shows. Can''t wait to see more pictures. Lint free TP, now THAT IS FUNNY.

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2007 11:49:59 PM
Author: diamondfan
Well, Lisa and I will have to clean it first! My shots were STINKO. She came to my house the other day with her special cleaner and even brought her own lint free toilet paper. I was cracking up. She was like a girl scout, I could have had linty tp that would be inferior for cleaning bling! Her stuff is drop dead gorgeous, her two colored rings are amazing and all of the pieces I have seen are just wonderful. She has an eye and knows quality which is great.
OMG, I will die now!!!!!!!!!!! I have been exposed!!! So not fair, LOL!! Ok I''m very anal. I need help.
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, I just thought it was so cute and funny. Folks, she is serious about bling care, and really is quite talented with the camera, including props and settings!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, we already know that.
9.gif
You two make me giggle.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2007 11:44:12 PM
Author: Linda W
Lisa and Caroline,

You both are so lucky to have found eachother. My girlfriends could not care less about jewelry, even my Pad's
5.gif
14.gif
They are into buying new furniture every few months it seems LOL.

The same with my daughter. She could care less about jewelery. I asked her, who am I supposed to leave it to when I croak one day LOL LOL. Guess I will have to hope my grandsons marry, then I can give it to their wives.

Linda

I feel the same way. I think you two have the loveliest friendship
12.gif
Linda, my friends roll their eyes not in a mean way but I feel like they are saying oh her she goes again with her jewlery talk. hehe.

I also vote each of them (Lisa and Caroline) get their own thread.
9.gif
Caroline I want a close up of Hello Kitty and ear shots of those gorgeous earrings Lisa; please
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are lucky to have met, thanks to PS!!! Caroline is a very warm and caring person. Very down to earth, and that's what means the most to me about anyone I meet. The fact that we can chat about bling, and can crack up over stuff is icing on the cake. Ok want me to tell you about how she wanted to blow dry the jewelry?? In my head I was like no
6.gif
Oh those dreaded water marks!!! See my system does work,
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blow dry???? OMG, I would have been rolling
9.gif

Linda

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh man, this would be a great thread if this happened!!! Bring it on!!!

Also, if Widget or Kaleigh want to do the same thing...I will be a happy girl!!!

36.gif
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah (hangs head) I use Mr. Clean or Windex, a baby soft toothbrush and after I rinse and leave my pieces on a towel to drain, I lightly blow dry to finish the job...water spots? WHO KNEW?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2007 2:56:43 AM
Yeah (hangs head) I use Mr. Clean or Windex, a baby soft toothbrush and after I rinse and leave my pieces on a towel to drain, I lightly blow dry to finish the job...water spots? WHO KNEW?

Hehee, I guess what ever works! They dry our cars that way, right
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, I am prostrating myself on the altar of your lint free toilet paper!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2007 11:30:23 PM
Lisa, I am prostrating myself on the altar of your lint free toilet paper!!!!!
Haha too funny!!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results