shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Acadiamonds

Rough_Rock
I have a few diamonds that I would like to enhance. Does anyone know a good place in the NYC area to get this done? I know it will probably be somewhere on 47th but I don''t know of any places.

I''m also wondering the price/ how much of a difference they can make in clarity.

The diamonds I want to enhance are I2-I3, would it be possible to make it SI clarity, or only I1? Thanks.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I just had one done by Leshem (www.leshem.com). They''re in New Mexico, and only charge $100 per carat for fracture filling.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yehuda is in NY (www.yehuda.com). Woobug had her marquise CE from them and it turned out great.

Acadiamonds

Rough_Rock
Does anyone else have experience with Yehuda? What kind of a difference in clarity can they make/ how much do they charge?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The only person that I know of that has had experience with this recently is woobug. From what she said, they take it on a stone by stone basis. Some are good candidates for this and some are not. You can type in her name using the search box and read what she had to say. Her marquise came out looking great. The cost I''m not sure of, but remember it was reasonable. Check out www.yehuda.com That''s who she sent her stone to. They are the leaders of the CE businsess from what I have read.
2.gif

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
For Yehuda if you don''t have surface reaching feathers/cleavages it won''t work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results