shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Cutters Intl -- past or current customers???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

txideal

Rough_Rock
We are considering having them set our diamond. They happened to have the setting that we want and I just wanted to get some feedback from others who have had dealings with them. What was your experience like? and would you go back / recommend them to your family & friends?

I''ve called the local BBB & they have not had any complaints for the last 3 years....

I''ve asked about their policy on handling & setting our diamond. They said that they would give me a receipt showing the diamond''s characteristics when I drop it off which also has their insur policy stating that we are covered in case of perils etc. and after it is set he said that they will also do another check so that I can verify that it is the same stone.

Sounds ok, but when you are entrusting someone to work on a stone that is $$$, you want to know that they are absolutely trustworthy and have had pleasant dealings with their customers.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Thanks.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
You may want to do a search here on PS to find some info on that company. I have heard "interesting" information about the owner (Fred Cuellar). Disclaimer: I neither endorse nor disparage him. I believe that there have been threads in the past regarding Diamond Cutters Int''l.

Godd luck!

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In your research, make sure you are looking at the same company as the one you''re considering. There are quite a few dealers that use variations on that name.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results