shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond comparision

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
#1 kicken cut - one of my favorite combos.

#2 not my favorite combo but it works.

#3 would be better with slightly longer lgf%

overall cut wise Id take #1 but side by side it would be tough picking out one from the other in most lighting conditions.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
I also like #1
If size is important to you # 2 is nice too but more expensive.

cchrono

Rough_Rock
Are you really going to be able to tell much difference between .75 and .79

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Sorry about that - I thought #2 was the .83

No, you will really not be able to tell the difference between the .75 and .79 unless they are side by side (and even then it will be hard).

The .83 will look bigger though - but I don''t really like that one b/c of the SB flouro.

*Do you know that you can drop to SI clarity in these ideal cut stones and it will still be eye clean?* Whiteflash has several D-G SI1 stones around .75 carats that you might really like.

cchrono

Rough_Rock
im still waiting to hear from whiteflash about a custom setting to emulate the tiffany with pear side stones. Ive had better communication with goodoldgold so i think i would rather purchase through them.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I like #1 the best although I would be curious to see the GemEx report.

I see that #2 was put on hold, is that you?

cchrono

Rough_Rock
no not on hold by me im leaning towards #1 i wish whiteflash would get back to me with a quote on setting so i could get and idea of how much its all gonna cost.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results