shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
Does anybody know if Diamond.com has a "signature" line of diamonds like some of the other online vendors do (ie, A Cut Above, etc)?

Also, if you bought your center stone or ring from Diamond.com, I''d be interested in hearing about how everything went. Thanks!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Esguy27, did you try to search the forum for "diamond.com"? There were quite a few posts about it.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I got my setting and center stone from diamond.com, and it went fairly well. I did take it to an appraiser as soon as I received it to make sure that it checked out to be what they said it was, and it was fine. Since I didn''t have to return anything, I can''t really tell you how well their return policy works. Also, it''s hard to get any info from them other than what''s listed on their website. Luckily for me, I went by the numbers for my stone, and it turned out to be a great stone. But I don''t think I would purchase a round brilliant from them since they don''t offer enough info to tell if it''s an ideal cut (ideal in this case meaning Hearts and Arrows or AGS0). My stone is a radiant, and by the numbers that were given it was an AGA 1A, so I wasn''t too worried about it not being a nice diamond.

I think the bottom line with diamond.com is that if you are interested in buying from them, you might be able to get a nice diamond, but once you receive it, you''ll have to get a little more info (from an appraiser) to make sure that what you got is what you actually wanted. Diamond.com generally can''t give you info like Sarin reports, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results