shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Color

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PatrioticOne

Rough_Rock
Making a decision between two AGS certified stones. Is there a visibal difference between E and F color if the stones are of the same ideal cut?

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
It would probably be VERY difficult to tell the difference.........
2.gif

PatrioticOne

Rough_Rock
Is there any yellow noticeable? I saw a GIA G Color and was surprised to see a tint of yellow.

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
For me, I couldn''t see any hint of yellow in D-F stones - I saw it clearly in the G stones though.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Try reviewing colors on one of the educational sites on the net....It gives you an idea of the subtle color changes between the color grades.....

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
If you showed 100 of the worlds best experts the two stones in a ring on your finger in your every day environemt, then it might be that in 1 or three environemts they might be able to know which is which correctly (as opposed to guessing)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
PatrioticOne, If the cut is ideal, chances are it would be very difficult to discern the difference, even side by side. I don''t know about seeing yellow in an ideal G. I have an ideal I with MB fl. and can''t see yellow. It depends on the person and their color sensitivity. Hope this helps.

Shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results