shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond bracelet pendant advice needed on purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Hi team:

Okay--I am in the process of putting together a new piece/s of jewelry to spruce up my wardrobe with the impetus being a big birthday (thanks DH) and I am paralyzed with indecision and questions. My dilemma: I am working on/contemplating a pave diamond open link bracelet and a diamond pendant idea and neither will be inexpensive. Worse I have major concerns that what I want will be hard to convey to the maker and it wont be quite right and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I live in a major urban area with small children and am very busy running around. I am worried that a diamond bracelet wont get much wear and will be too blingy for regular use. We are not big socializer/partier people. I am not a big necklace person but I can see wearing a necklace with greater ease. My style: conservative (bordering on blah), I wear my ering and diamond earrings and a nice big mans cartier everyday 24/7..................any thoughts?????????????????? Alternative ideas

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know your thoughts on the design for the bracelet, but have no idea what you are picturing for the pendant. Can you give us an idea of what you want in the pendant??

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i cant load the picture it keeps saying the file is too big................but imagine a micropave bezel and twisted bale with a 1 carat round

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, that sounds gorgeous.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i am starting to think that diamond bracelets (like those i am envisioning) are a little passe.................

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would you rather put the money into a great diamond pendant??? Something that is a wow, but could be worn dressed up or down??

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
well i am starting to lean that way.........do you view the necklace as more versatile piece? plus the pendant is basically a diamond in a mounting and i can always use the diamond elsehwere trade it in etc and a pave''d bracelet is a lot of labor but not much alternative use

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like you are not 100% in love with either project. I think I would hold off on either until you find something you will love and adore and wear on a regular basis. Personally for the thing I wear every day without fail regardless of if I am jeans and a polo or a suit or a gown I wear my watch. I have a Breitling and I cannot say enough positive things about them. I think of it as a piece of jewelry (my favorite). It has a bit or sparkle since it has diamonds on the bezel and in place of numbers and a white MOP face. The band is stainless and yellow gold.
I think a really fantastic watch would be a great way to "spruce up" your daily jewelry look.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2005 1:52:23 AM
Author: Matatora
It sounds like you are not 100% in love with either project. I think I would hold off on either until you find something you will love and adore and wear on a regular basis. Personally for the thing I wear every day without fail regardless of if I am jeans and a polo or a suit or a gown I wear my watch. I have a Breitling and I cannot say enough positive things about them. I think of it as a piece of jewelry (my favorite). It has a bit or sparkle since it has diamonds on the bezel and in place of numbers and a white MOP face. The band is stainless and yellow gold.
I think a really fantastic watch would be a great way to ''spruce up'' your daily jewelry look.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................another watch......................maybe a diamond embellished watch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results